The information (including without limitation, advice and recommendations) and services provided by Snuggles & Dreams are intended solely as a general education aid and are neither medical or health care advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider familiar with your medical history. Information and services provided are not intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment; professional health advice should be sought for any medical treatment or diagnosis.
– You agree to disclose any medical condition affecting your child.
– You agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with current SIDS recommendations.
– Information and services are provided in good faith and as such Snuggles & Dreams will not be held liable for any error or misinformation of that information or service.
– Information and services provided are intended for the named recipient of the service only and are not to be shared with any other party or persons. Any intellectual property owned by Snuggles & Dreams is protected by international copy write, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary right laws.
– The sleep assessment contains recommended changes to improve your child’s sleep. It is your decision whether to implement these changes to your child’s sleeping or eating arrangements. A consistent and complete approach will give the greatest improvement in your child’s sleep.
– The sleep assessment will be written after payment is received.
– Cancellations can be made up to one week prior to the scheduled start-up date. The deposit of €25 will not be refunded in case of cancellation.
– There will be no refunds in any way once the sleep plan has been sent over.
– By paying your invoice you automatically agree with Snuggles & Dreams’ Terms & Conditions.
– Snuggles & Dreams collects your personal information solely for the purposes of writing a custom sleep assessment. Information collected includes but is not limited to your name, child’s name, age and date of birth, contact details and address where relevant. Other information may be collected to help provide this service and information. We will not disclose personal information to any third parties without your permission unless we are legally bound to do so.
– By submitting, posting or displaying any content on Snuggles & Dreams social media pages, you automatically grant Snuggles & Dreams a worldwide, royalty-free, nonexclusive, irrevocable license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, adapt, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display such materials on our website and in all other forms of media without compensation of any sort to you.
– Snuggles & Dreams may remove any content or suspend any user from its website or associated social media sites in its sole discretion
This policy was last modified on April 1st 2019.